Pages

Search This Blog

Which watch would you rather have?

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nothing like buying a watch at your local pharmacy




Yes, CVS sells watches.  $10.  Do they last? I'm not sure but they are watches and could last longer than brand name watches.  Who knows.  "Waltham" was the name engraved on all these watches (I know it's hard to see in these pics).  For $10 that sounds like a good deal to me, and you get your pharmacy shopping done too.  I've never actually seen someone buy a watch from a drug store like this; maybe that's saying something? Maybe these same watches have been sitting there for years? I wonder how this watch company, "Waltham" does.  What kind of reputation do you think these watches carry if people know they are sold at these stores.  Can't be more than simple.  


2 comments:

  1. I've had one for three years and it's still running perfectly. I bought it when my "good" watch died. That watch has died again and I pulled the Waltham out of my drawer, put in a new battery. It keeps perfect time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased a Waltham watch at my CVS probably two years ago. It is the best watch I have ever had. It keeps perfect time, and looks great. I have not been kind to the watch and I have damaged the glass, but I cannot find another one like it. watch repair said they can't replace the glass so I need another one. None like it to be found on line anywhere. I'm hoping for a miracle and my CVS brings back the Waltham watch display soon.

    ReplyDelete